Cross Keys Hotel, Allynbrook
The Cross Keys Hotel at Allynbrook was first licensed in November 1885, to Robert Hancock who held the licence until 1889 when Patrick Feneley took over. William White became licensee in 1896 and continued into the early 1900s. Chas Falconer became proprietor in mid 1907 and the hotel ceased trading in 1911. The building still stands, although it is dilapidated.
The Cross Keys Hotel at Allynbrook, Paterson River. Standing outside is Fry's mail coach from Paterson. There is a larger copy of the photo on the Paterson Museum's Flickr site.
The former Cross Keys Hotel in recent years (photo: Brian Walsh).
List and index of Paterson's hotels.