Keppie's sawmill at Paterson
Keppie's sawmill at Paterson about 1909, with the rail bridge under construction behind it (photo: Paterson Historical Society).
In late 1912 the fire-damaged sawmill was purchased by Messrs R Sims & Son, A Ebbeck and C Bridge, with the intention of improving and expanding the plant. We don't know exactly when the sawmill finally shut.
Keppie's sawmill with bullock teams passing by on 'low road' north (Commercial Road) (photo: Paterson Historical Society).