1. Paterson lagoon
Originally a natural wetland that extended into the park complex. Rehabilitated as part of the 1988 Bicentenary Project, with further work by Paterson Rotary Club. To the north is the original village of Paterson laid out in 1833. The south is part of the former Bona Vista property. These two areas form the current village of Paterson.
2. Fry's coaching enterprise
Site of Fry's coaching enterprise and farm. Remaining buildings are the corn staddle, 1910, and the hearse shed shown at left, 1880 (more ).
3. Prince Street
Buildings in Prince Street from corner - "Sunnyside" 1840, "Noumea" from 1830s (pictured), Paterson Tavern formerly Commercial Hotel from mid 1880s. Opposite is "Ernestville" 1900 (more ).
4. Former Rectory
Church of England Rectory 1906. The first rector arrived to a house on this site in 1839. Now a private residence.
5. Tucker Park
John Tucker Park was established in 1939 and extended in the early 1970s (more ).
6. Pecan nut tree
Reputedly planted to celebrate the end of WW1 by John Tucker. He farmed this area and lived in the second house opposite.
"Annandale" 1839 and extended in 1887 was built by Major Edward Johnston, popular Police Magistrate. It was later owned by the Corner family, a well known 19th/20th century Paterson family (more ).
8. CBC Bank/B&B
Former Paterson branch of the CBC Bank. The building was completed in 1902. The branch closed in 1979 and the building became a private residence. It was later restored and reopened in 2001 as the CBC B&B and Cafe (more ).
9. Former Union shed
Former Union Shed (town market) from 1911. Fruit and vegetable auctions were held every Tuesday and ceased in the 1950s (more ).
Opposite (pictured) is the two storey former Royal Oak Inn that once served as the CBC bank until the bank was constructed in 1902 (now Paterson's CBC Bed and Breakfast) more .
10. St Paul's
St Paul's Church of England 1845 and graveyard containing many notable families and veterans of the Napolenic wars. Adjacent is the Sunday School Hall 1896 (more ).
11. School of Arts
Paterson School of Arts 1935, ever popular hall for community functions and in early days was the venue for movies and billiards (more ).
12. Paterson Post Office
Paterson Post Office 1885, also served as the Telegraph Office, telegraph arriving in 1874 (more ).
13. Paterson Country Cafe
Paterson Country Cafe has served many purposes including tailors, boot makers and for many years as a general store.
14. Court House Hotel
Paterson Court House Hotel 1876, now only half its former size due to fire in 1960 where a woman lost her life (more ). Next door is the former School of Arts Hall built 1884, now a private residence (more ).
15. King's Wharf and St Ann's
Kings Wharf Park, developed by Rotary Club of Paterson, was the former main transport terminus site. Paterson Wharf was directly under the railway line.
St Ann's nearby was constructed in 1840 and was one of the oldest Presbyterian churches in Australia until deconsecrated in the mid 2000s (more ). Opposite the church to the west is the former Paterson Bakehouse and Bakery. To the north is the Commercial Road area.
16. Court House Museum
Paterson Court House (now a rural museum) and Police Station first established in 1858 and extended in 1863. Venue for a trial of Mary Ann Ward, the partner of bushranger Captain Thunderbolt. Adjacent is the Police Station and house from 1882 (more ).
17. Previous primary school
Former Paterson Primary School 1877, now a private residence (more ).
18. Church Street
No.4 Church Street, former shop and first office of Tocal College. Behind this is an air raid shelter constructed during WWII as a refuge for school children in case of enemy attack on the railway bridge.
To the north is the Oddfellows Hall 1865 (more ), to the south is St Columba Catholic Church 1884 (pictured).
19. Original grant boundary
Corner of Prince St and Webbers Creek Road. Prince St is the boundary between the original grant of Bona Vista and the original town as laid out in 1833.
21. Paterson Park
First gazetted in 1885. Parts of it have been used for Paterson Primary School 1971, Paterson Bush Fire Brigade 1974, Paterson Preschool 1985, and Golf Club 1994.